Monday, December 21, 2009

Home for the Holidays

Back to the parents. Ick! Actually...its not that bad. I came back bc of an acute respiratory infection. I love being able to diagnose myself. Ottawa's family physicians is a joke. Made an appointment. Got in a half hour after my appointment was supposed to start, took a whole hour total, just for a prescription of amoxycillin. FML. The younger gal doing vitals was horrible. Not very friendly. Practically pulled out the temp probe while checking my temperature bc she wasnt paying attention. Then had me hold my arm up high on the desk next to me to check my BP. (your supposed to keep it at or below heart level). Guess you dont know how bad someone is until you understand what their job entails.

Other than that, first time I've been this sick around josh. Spent all day sunday with him, the worst day of it, and he's just not a very considerate guy at times. Maybe I need to not be so hard on him. Just frustrates me because I know what I would do if the situation was reversed. He never offered to go to the store to get medicine or soup or anything that I needed. Never offered to make me lunch. He usually just gets something for himself. The ony time I get something as well is when I ask for it. Is this normal guy behavior, or is there more considerate guys out there and I'm just putting up with alot. It just felt kind of disappointing I guess to see how he is when I'm feeling my lowest. No care or sympathy with this guy. I'd say he failed this boyfriend test.

1 comment:

  1. Tough call there. I know there are guys out there that would do those things...but mine unfortunately isn't one of them either. You have to see if the good out ways the bad...and learn to compromise on some things.

    ReplyDelete